cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Community plan (Developer Environment) issue - SQL Connector (Transform Data using Power Query)

Hello all,

Can someone, that also uses the Community plan (Developer Environment), please do me a favor/test?

I'm currently experimenting with some functionalities related to the SQL Connector - specifically, the "Transform data using Power Query" action.

All the actions that I tested related to the SQL Connector are running fine - but when I try to use the above-mentioned action, my screen gets stuck indefinitely showing the loading spinning circle (see image below).

Screen Frozen_Loading Spinning CircleScreen Frozen_Loading Spinning Circle

This only happens with my Dev Environment (Community Plan). And no matter what computer I try I can't use this action. 

Can you please test if you can use this action within your "Community Plan" environments?

I'm not sure if this is a known limitation of Dev Environments or if this is a problem with my own environment only.

Here are some more screenshots w/ my flow/environment details.

EnvironmentDetails(PowerPlataformAdminCenter)EnvironmentDetails(PowerPlataformAdminCenter)Transform Data IssueTransform Data Issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,515)