Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jarodpearcy
Helper I
Helper I

Condition Issue with Simple Text

Hello,

I have a SharePoint choice field in a list that triggers a flow when an item is created or modified.  I have setup a condition that checks the value of the field against choice against a text value.

2019-06-17 15_31_07-Window.png

The Flow triggers properly but the condition is never satisfied.  I check the results after the Flow runs and the text looks good on the output.

2019-06-17 15_34_35-Window.png

This should be simple.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jarodpearcy ,

Thanks for updating. I am glad to hear that you have figured out the solution.

When using Choice, Lookup columns, we need to select dynamic content “ColumnName Value” to get its exact value in the field.

Please feel free reach to us whenever you have issues when working with Microsoft Flow.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jarodpearcy
Helper I
Helper I

I was able to find the solution to this issue.  A choices column needs to have the Values compared.

Hi @jarodpearcy ,

Thanks for updating. I am glad to hear that you have figured out the solution.

When using Choice, Lookup columns, we need to select dynamic content “ColumnName Value” to get its exact value in the field.

Please feel free reach to us whenever you have issues when working with Microsoft Flow.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,201)