cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CK23

Condition Limits?

Flow stops giving me the option to add an action after the 10th condition added? Is there a limit to how many conditions I can add? If so, is there a way around it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@CK23 :

I understand your issue, but that is how it is designed.  You might want to look at a Control Switch action as an alternative.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@CK23 :

I am not aware of a limit on the number of conditions that can be in a Flow.  However, there is a hard limit of 250 actions in a Flow.  If you bump into the 250 action limit, you can create a child Flow.

While I don't know your exact requirement, you might also consider using a Control Switch statement.

If this answers your question, please mark your post as Solved.

If you like my solution, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Scott

Definitely not at 250 actions yet. Basically when I add a condition, there is no option to add an action within the "If yes" or "If no" boxes. I can still add actions, just not in either of those boxes (which basically makes the condition useless).

@CK23 :

I understand your issue, but that is how it is designed.  You might want to look at a Control Switch action as an alternative.

Scott

Scott

View solution in original post

brenan2000
Frequent Visitor

I found a work around. I created two groups within the condition and then click on the . . . for options and selected ungroup and both groups ungrouped allowing a list that was longer than 10 items

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (2,487)