cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eduitguy
Regular Visitor

Condition error with 'Greater than 1000'

Good Evening,

I have built a big flow about multiple approvals for Professional Development. I am stuck at a part where it won't allow a condition to work that is Sharepoint item is greater than 1000. I get the below error?

Anyone have an idea?

Cheers.

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition_2' at line '1' and column '47282': 'The template language function 'greaterOrEquals' expects two parameter of matching types. The function was invoked with values of type 'String' and 'Integer' that do not match.'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eduitguy
Regular Visitor

If anyone else has this issue. I fixed it by using an expression instead of a dynamic field.

float then the column.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mohsinkhalid
Resolver II
Resolver II

It could possibly be as the error suggests, that your condition types dont match. Can you paste a screen shot of the condition and also validate if sharepoint item is giving you the correct count integer value.

Evening,

cheers... this is my first time with power automate and I’m not a coder. How do I check “validate if sharepoint item is giving you the correct count integer value.”

The SharePoint item is a column pulling calculated value from dividing 4 other number columns listing a dollar amount. I’ve tried setting it as currency, number and even removing decimal places.

I’ll post a photo of the condition tomorrow... off the computer now.

thanks.

eduitguy
Regular Visitor

If anyone else has this issue. I fixed it by using an expression instead of a dynamic field.

float then the column.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (42,812)