cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Connect flow to sharepoint online

Which permission or license to use microsoft flow ?
I am sharepoint administrator and i have Office 365 Enterprise E1 license but can't use Microsoft flow.

flow.pngflow2.pngflow3.png

5 REPLIES 5
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi,

You should be able to use Flow - The pricing page call this out

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

Can you clarify why you think you cannot use flow?

Regular Visitor

The first picture, it told me dont have permission to get "List Name". But i am sharepoint administrator.

Did you create the sharepoint connection with the right credentials (yours?) - Can you confirm you have access to the site by browsing. In the dialog you show, flows makes the call as you (with your bearer token) - so it should reflect the permissions you have.

Regular Visitor

flow5.png

flow6.png

flow7.png

I am site administrator. I can access it by browsing . You can see in the picture.

Hi hbphu,

It seems that you are not using the right Site Address.

The available Site Address should be something likes below:
3.PNG

Please create a site first on your SharePoint Online, then create a connection to the site.

Please try it on your side and feel free post back with the result.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (68,988)