cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power_Automater
Helper IV
Helper IV

Connecting a SharePoint List Calendar with Outlook

I have a Sharepoint list with a bunch of event related data. I understand it is possible to do a Calendar view in Lists, but I am wondering if there is a way instead to use a Calendar in Outlook to display these events? Would this require Power Automate to constantly send the data from the List to the Outlook Calendar or is there another way?

2 REPLIES 2
ThamiMtombeni
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @Power_Automater ,

Please take a look on this link below .
https://blog.virtosoftware.com/how-to-add-sharepoint-calendar-to-outlook/

If I resolved your issue .Please mark my reply in order for other people can get help

Hi @ThamiMtombeni , thank you for that but unfortunately those steps look to be for a SharePoint webpart calendar, whereas I am looking to add a SharePoint List to Outlook. The only thing similar to this I can see is if I open the list in SharePoint classic view, there is a button called "Connect to Outlook" but it is greyed out for me. Will this same workflow work for a SharePoint list? If so I will see if I can get this button enabled.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (5,643)