cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Badaz06
Level: Powered On

Connecting to a Sharepoint Subsite

I have a site with URL/Site/SubsiteA and SubsiteB, running on Sharepoint Online.

I have a fairly complicated flow that works on SubsiteA...no issues, but when I try to create a different flow to SubSiteB, it doesn't recognize that subsite.  I can enter the url manually, cut n paste from the SubsiteA listing.....doesnt matter.  I used the full url, removed the https...doesn't matter.  There are no special characters, backspaces, spaces, dashes used in the name of the Subsites.

I have full rights as the owner of the Main Site, and the subsites.  Additionally, I'm unable to get the flow to recognize any subsites.  

My head is hurting.  any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Connecting to a Sharepoint Subsite

@Badaz06 

While I understand that you believe that you are a site owner on SubSiteB, this does sound like a permissions issue.  My suggestion is to, at least temporarily, have yourself added as an SCA and see if you can create your Flow.  If you can, then you can reasonable assume that this is a permissions issue.  If you can't get added as an SCA, ask an SCA to  create a test Flow that references the subsite.  Even if you are a site owner, there may have been modifications made to the site permissions structure that impact your ability to create the Flow.  The bottom line is that you need to test as an SCA.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Badaz06

Scott,

I am the owner of the Site, and the creator of all subsites, and in the owners group throughout.

Thanks for the idea however 🙂

Badaz06

Bump.  Anyone?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 430 members 6,853 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: