cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rainerk
Regular Visitor

Connection Error in Excel

Hello, 

I want to use the Excel - insert row function. So I type in the action box "excel":

1.png

Every time I select the "insert row" function, the following error occurs:

Failed to get the connection for id '/providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apis/shared_dropbox/connections/shared-dropbox-9d4f7d63-2e62-4f61-91e8-0251575b767a'. Die Verbindung "shared-dropbox-9d4f7d63-2e62-4f61-91e8-0251575b767a" für die API "shared_dropbox" wurde nicht gefunden.

2.png

This text shows, that Excel wants to use the Dropbox connection, but I want to use the OneDrive connection. Unfortunately there is no option for selecting OneDrive.

Probobaly, I think this is an bug, because I used many times before the Excel connector with dropbox. Then I deleted the Dropbox connection, and now the Excel connector is'nt working anymore.

Can anyone help me in this case? Or can any one reset the standard environment?

Regards

RK

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Connection Error in Excel

Hi @rainerk,

Which environment do you use in your side? Is it the Default environment?

Which browser do you use?

The error message told that the connection to Dropbox is invalid, you need to update the connection. I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to create the flow with IE browser and check if the issue still exists.

Note: 
You can upload a pbix file to Onedrive or any web storage and share the link. Do mask sensitive data before uploading

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
rainerk
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-xida-msft,

I tried the creation of this flow in the IE browser, but it is also not working.

I'am using the defalut environment and i think, if I can change this environment, the bug is fixed. Unfortionally, I'am using the free plan, so I can't do so.

I can send you also, if it is needed, a short screencast via private message.

Regards

RK

allanbari86

I have the same problem, it is happening because I delete the first connection I did to my onedrive.

The problem persist even when recreating the onedrive connection.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,707)