Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setayesh2
Helper II
Helper II

Connection stops working

Hi,

I created a ticketing system and it was working for more than 1 year but recently sometimes the (outlook) connection not working.

I reset the password to the same password for the account and created a new connection but after a while, it stopped working again.

Please let me know if you have any solution

Regards,TS.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Setayesh2 ,

Conditional access policies and especially MFA can result in many adverse effects with the Power Platform.   

I suggest giving this link from Microsoft on recommendations to your admin and work through the best approach that can ensure your organisations security posture is not compromised.

Many orgs usually end up creating a service account that is excluded from the policies and MFA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

Connect on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @Setayesh2 

You will have to check with Your Global Admin and check if there is condition Policy enabled?

One Scenario that I came hit me some time back due to conditional policy is below - 

MaxInactiveTime

90 days

If any Flow connection is idle (unused by Flow runs) for longer than this timespan, any new Flow run after the expiry time fails and returns the following error:

AADSTS70008: The refresh token has expired due to inactivity. The token was issued on Time and was inactive for 90.00:00:00

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/recommendations-for-conditional-access-and-multi-factor-au... 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Setayesh2 ,

Conditional access policies and especially MFA can result in many adverse effects with the Power Platform.   

I suggest giving this link from Microsoft on recommendations to your admin and work through the best approach that can ensure your organisations security posture is not compromised.

Many orgs usually end up creating a service account that is excluded from the policies and MFA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

Connect on LinkedIn

Hey @eric-cheng Is it not the same link that I mentioned in my update? 43 minutes ago 😊

Setayesh2
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you @CFernandes @eric-cheng 

I disabled MFA for that account and it's working again. As we have different types of accounts, so I was not sure to change the default policy.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,171)