Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ck25415
Post Patron
Post Patron

Connector not found error after pasting a copied action

Hello,

I am noticing connector not found error from the last 3 days for all actions that need a connection after I copy and paste an action (within the flow or between two different flows).

connector not found.PNG

Can someone advise, I tried restarting my laptop and incognito mode

7 REPLIES 7
Jcook
Super User III
Super User III

Hello,
Since copy is still in preview, you might see more bugs or errors than normal.

It looks as if copy feature does not work on custom connectors

—Josh
If you like my post please hit the "Thumbs Up" -- If my post solved your issue please "Mark as a Solution" to help others

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

I have the same error in all my flows since a few days.  The 'connector not found' error pops up for all actions I copy, not only in the pasted action, but also in the original.  This looks like a bug, can this please be fixed I use this functionality frequently.  I don't use any custom connections.

Thanks,

Miriam

jlevens
Regular Visitor

I have been having the exact same issue when copying and pasting actions, please help! @JonL 

Stefan_J
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same issue here. Please fix this.

Hayes3d
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Getting the same exact issue. I copied and pasted connectors, and other connectors are now showing "Connector not found". I am not using any custom connectors.

• Trigger - SharePoint item is created or modified (connector not found)
  • O365 Get User Profile (v2) - Same, 2 of them are now not found
  • SharePoint Get List Item (connector not found)

I had a flow with a very long complex configuration. I thought it had saved, as I tried to save it a few times and I didn't see a red bar. Then I noticed the missing connectors, tried to save again and now I get the red bar. I wanted to check if it saved anything so I went back to the Flow, selected edit, I have 4 connectors there.....lost about 40 min of work. Now I don't trust flow at all and I am not going to work in it until I know this is fixed.

is there any news from MS about this issue???

Brian4
Helper I
Helper I

I am experiencing this issue as well. I cannot open the details within edit on my flow however the connector is still listed as good on the flow's page. 

The flow also seems to be functioning still, I just can not open it to edit it. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (53,163)