cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerAutomatic
Frequent Visitor

Control Action Shows False Even though it is True

Hi, 

I have a control action within a do until loop that the works properly, but it displays incorrectly. It checks the SharePoint item from Get Items (GetItem3) and if true, sets a variable and sends an email. The strangest thing is that is working properly, meaning that if it is true it goes to "If Yes" and performs the 2 actions (set variable and email). If it is false, then the loop repeats every hour until the control reads true. Again, it behaves as it is supposed to, but the display as seen in attached reads false. And this happens at random. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PrintScreen_DoUntil.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SudeepGhatakNZ
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

You must be only looking at a single instance.

Check other instances in your loop by clicking Next

SudeepGhatakNZ_0-1670361433453.png

If my suggestion helped you, please give it a Thumbs up and mark it as a Solution so that it can benefit others in the community.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SudeepGhatakNZ
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

You must be only looking at a single instance.

Check other instances in your loop by clicking Next

SudeepGhatakNZ_0-1670361433453.png

If my suggestion helped you, please give it a Thumbs up and mark it as a Solution so that it can benefit others in the community.
PowerAutomatic
Frequent Visitor

I've never noticed that, but yes, the instance is there and shows correctly. Thank you! 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,478)