cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Convert Sharepoint Image Data to Excel

Hello!!

I have some issues, when i work using automate flow. 

Use Case : - we have success to upload image from powerapps to sharepoint with extension [.png], and record some data like Time and Date, display name and etc. Now, we want to export that sharepoint data to excel file [.xlsx] or csv [.csv], we success, but we need image that we store to sharepoint not in link but actual image in excel file.

can flow automate solve that? or flow automate only export image into a link in excel/csv file?

Thank You..

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Convert Sharepoint Image Data to Excel

Hi @YokiSitumorang 

Can you share more details? I believe that images cannot be added as cells to a table from Power Automate to excel. You might try getting the file content from the SP file (use the get file content via path action) and then pass the output to an excel table column. 

You can also refer to this post on details of how to add images to cells in excel: https://trumpexcel.com/insert-picture-into-excel-cell/ 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,749)