cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Convert text to clickable hyperlink

Hi I have created an powerapp where I capture the current location when i push a button for capture location.

I'm sending the link as a text string to sharepoint via a flow, together with an image. I have come that far so I'm getting the image as an jpg in sharepoint and I can save the link as a text string in a column in sharepoint.

But I want to transform the text to a hyperlink so it is clickable  in sharepoint so the map is launched as expected.

If someone has solved a similar case I would be grateful for all help.

Regards Johan

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

Re: Convert text to clickable hyperlink

Hello @J_Karlsson,

There is special column type in SharePoint called Hyperlink.

ShP_Demo1.jpgShP_Demo2.jpgShP_Demo3.jpg

Hope this helps

P.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

unfortunately hyperlink column type doesn't work together with flow and powerapps.

Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

Hi @J_Karlsson,

Yes it is working with Flow.

I use Create item SharePoint action and I am able to fill hyperlink column. Column on printscreen is Hyperlink type.

ShP_Demo4.jpg

P.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I will immediately try this.

Regards Johan

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

How did you get that "Path" command/function ?

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hey @J_Karlsson 

Did this work out for you?

If so could you explain a little bit how you integrated this into your solution.

Kind regards

Tom

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered.

Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hey @leolsdn 

Seems like that dynamic content is coming from another action not present in the screenshot.

If creating a hyperlink you can use whatever you need to build a hyperlink.

So that Path is just for representation purposes.

Kind regards

Tom

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered.

Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,723)