Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doru
Advocate I
Advocate I

Convert time format for Response date

Hello everyone

I cant change the format of Response date (from approval flow),  2017-12-13T10:25:46.1068622Z. I want to convert it like I did with utcnow, to look like this: 12/13/2017 12:25:46 PM. Any ideas?

Much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Doru,

Please try to use Workflow definition language formatDateTime to format the datetime.

More details please check it at here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-workflow-definition-language

For your scenario, you may try to create a flow and configure the code to format the datetime using the following function:

formatDateTime(body('Start_an_approval')?['responseDate'],'MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss')

3.PNG

4.PNG

Please have a try with it.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Doru,

Please try to use Workflow definition language formatDateTime to format the datetime.

More details please check it at here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-workflow-definition-language

For your scenario, you may try to create a flow and configure the code to format the datetime using the following function:

formatDateTime(body('Start_an_approval')?['responseDate'],'MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss')

3.PNG

4.PNG

Please have a try with it.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Finally I understand 🙂 so instead of Response date, I must use Output and at multiple Approvals, in your formula must change to Start an approval 2,3,etc. so i get different Outputs

Cheers! Thanks alot! Smiley Happy

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (3,283)