Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doru
Advocate I
Advocate I

Convert time format for Response date

Hello everyone

I cant change the format of Response date (from approval flow),  2017-12-13T10:25:46.1068622Z. I want to convert it like I did with utcnow, to look like this: 12/13/2017 12:25:46 PM. Any ideas?

Much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Doru,

Please try to use Workflow definition language formatDateTime to format the datetime.

More details please check it at here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-workflow-definition-language

For your scenario, you may try to create a flow and configure the code to format the datetime using the following function:

formatDateTime(body('Start_an_approval')?['responseDate'],'MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss')

3.PNG

4.PNG

Please have a try with it.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Doru,

Please try to use Workflow definition language formatDateTime to format the datetime.

More details please check it at here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-workflow-definition-language

For your scenario, you may try to create a flow and configure the code to format the datetime using the following function:

formatDateTime(body('Start_an_approval')?['responseDate'],'MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss')

3.PNG

4.PNG

Please have a try with it.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Finally I understand 🙂 so instead of Response date, I must use Output and at multiple Approvals, in your formula must change to Start an approval 2,3,etc. so i get different Outputs

Cheers! Thanks alot! Smiley Happy

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,543)