cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ovetteabejuela
Helper I
Helper I

Convert to Lower/Upper Case (@contains)

I observed that text comparison for 'contains' is case-sensitive. how can I convert to Upper/Lower case so that I still get the exact match regardless of case.

2 REPLIES 2
Masterkeys
Regular Visitor

Use the function toUpper or toLower as appropriate
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Adding the function reference:

toLower Converts a string to lowercase. For example, this function returns two by two is four:

toLower('Two by Two is Four')

Parameter number: 1

Name: String

Description: Required. The string to convert to lower casing. If a character in the string does not have a lowercase equivalent, the character is included unchanged in the returned string.

toUpper Converts a string to uppercase. For example, this function returns TWO BY TWO IS FOUR:

toUpper('Two by Two is Four')

Parameter number: 1

Name: String

Description: Required. The string to convert to upper casing. If a character in the string does not have an uppercase equivalent, the character is included unchanged in the returned string.

From here.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,965)