cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Microsoft Form response to Word Doc or PDF

Hello. I'm a Microsoft 365 user. I'm seeking help in converting responses from a Microsoft Form to a Word or PDF document, where the data fields are mapped to tags. This process is currently being done from a Mail Merge (manually) from an Excel doc, and I'd like help setting up a Flow to execute the process. I've got one Flow which brings Form data into a Sharepoint List. Is there anyway from either Forms (direclty) or from the Sharepoint List that I can export the data fields into a previously mapped Word doc?  I have limited programming experience, so nothing too complex. Also, no paid services like Plumsail. 

This seems like something that should be fairly easy to do but I have already spent a lot of time on it. I have found several OLD articles referring to solutions that could be done older versions of Sharepoint, but they don't seem to match current versions.

Thanks in advance.

Nikki

22 REPLIES 22

@Mikolaj_ 

this was really helpful, but I am erroring out 100% of the time on converting the word doc to a PDF. are you using SharePoint then group locations? I feel like I've tried every combination , but cannot get the word doc to be pulled for the PDF conversion...

@smachuerta - what is the error?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (5,546)