Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexx1
Helper II
Helper II

Copy SharePoint Library Structure to another Sharepoint Site

Hello everyone,

My question mostly concerns SharePoint but I hope that someone can help me.

I created a SharePoint Library with 10 columns + possibility of adding a pic. My problem is that my company created a new site, so I have to move my Sharepoint Library.

My question is: 

Can I copy the structure of my SharePoint Library in another Sharepoint Site? I don't know how to do it.

This SharePoint is also connected with some Flows in Power Automate (but for that I will just modifiy the source, that is not a problem I think).

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User II
Super User II

@Alexx1 

For list:

Go to site content --> and select new list --> then choose from existing list template-->select your site then list. it will copy your old list structure into new list.

For Library:

use power script

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/SharePoint/administration/export-a-site-list-or-document-library?re...

Thanks

Hardesh

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hardesh15
Super User II
Super User II

@Alexx1 

For list:

Go to site content --> and select new list --> then choose from existing list template-->select your site then list. it will copy your old list structure into new list.

For Library:

use power script

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/SharePoint/administration/export-a-site-list-or-document-library?re...

Thanks

Hardesh

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (48,014)