cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Teams meeting file to attendees's OneDrive

Hi, I would like to create Flow as below(No 3). Is it possible? 

The purpose is for attendees need to write using a pen via Surface or iPad in a paperless environment and avoid co-editing. 

1. Teams Meeting Create 

2. A user share a file in the Teams meeting 

3.The file will copy to attendee's OneDrive 

1 REPLY 1
Helper I
Helper I

So I'm not sure why you would want to copy the file to the attendees' OneDrive when all they have to do is put the file in the Team and it's available to everyone in the team/channel.

But to the point .. there are no triggers for Teams so there isn't really a way to have a flow work off of "share" event.

I guess you could have a flow that watches for a file being dropped somewhere by the presenter and then trigger off of a file update and then Copy??? the file somewhere else but again .. not sure why you would do that.

The problem though is that it's highly unlikely that any flow would have permissions to copy the file into attendees' OneDrive areas. Even in this case, the attendees would have to have a copy of the flow and it would have to execute in their context.

Sorry.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (46,178)