Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yama_Vin
Advocate I
Advocate I

Copy a Sharepoint Sublist values to Main list

Hi Community,

We have a main SharePoint list where we store our product information and we have two sub list, which store additional information about each product saved in the main list.

Now, we are planning to merge sub lists values to the main list using flow . Please see below example, we have to merge multiple item values into main list column.

Sample.PNG

Is there any way we can do this using MS Flow? Please let us know what is the best way to do this.

This is urgent request from my client and Appreciate any help on this.  Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,

Yama-Vin 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi

You can do this within SharePoint naively with look up columns - rather than using a flow 

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-list-relationships-by-using-unique-and-lookup-column...

Sharon

Thanks for the reply.  I will try the method you suggested.

Hi,

We are using SharePoint online with modern experience . Do you think this will work with modern sites?  I am new to SharePoint and I am not sure I totally get what the blog you shared was describing . Could you please give me some idea to start based on my example I gave in my original post? 

Really Appreciate your help

Thanks,

Yama_Vin

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,134)