cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Copy all files from one folder to another within same SharePoint library using Flow with translate the documents inside the files

Hello every one,

I checked a useful post in this form for ( Copy all files from one folder to another within same SharePoint library using Flow) ( https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Copy-all-files-from-one-folder-to-another...) .

I did the same as what the respected member ( 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Copy all files from one folder to another within same SharePoint library using Flow with translate the documents inside the files

Hu!
Are your files .txt files? .docx files? .pdf files?
I would expect the 'Translate' approach you did will work with .txt files (content is plain text) but not for the rest. But... haven't tested yet.
Hope this helps

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Copy all files from one folder to another within same SharePoint library using Flow with translate the documents inside the files

Thank you for reply it .txt files but the flow not working yet, why I don't know but again it ran without any issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,073)