cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy email FULL email and attachment into OneDrive, Sharepoint or BOX

I'm looking for the capability to copy a full email with attachements (if included).  Could be a copy or a save as function (eml, msg). 

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Avispa66,

Do you want to copy Full email and attachments as a .eml file into OneDrive?

Further, do you also want the attachments to be display within the .eml file?

I have made a test on my side (Include attachments), we could copy or save a full email and attachments into a .eml file, but the attachments could not be displayed within the file. My flow's configuration as below:37.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:38.JPG

The created .eml file opens well as below:39.JPG

If you want the Attachments to be displayed within the .eml file, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently. If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

More details about copy a full email into a .eml file, please check the following article:

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/outlook-connector-more/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (4,027)