cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Copy files from a SharePoint List element (attachments) to a document library folder

Hello all

I've troubles to copying files to a specific folder. Maybe I do something wrong but I cannot figure out what it is.

As you can see in the Pic1 there is a Folder and a file creating step (SharePoint Doc-Library) which works perfectly (see Pic2)-->
I get the folder and file as expected.

In the next step I just want to copy files from a SharePoint list element (attachments) to the just before created folder..

but however I set it up it fails with the following error "403 FORBIDDEN" (Pic3) 

It looks like I dont have the right permissions BUT that can not be because I am the admin/owner on all platforms (Sharepoint, MS Flow, PowerApps and so on)
I've tried with a different "file copy" step (the new file copy) and get the following error: "Source or Destination likely invalid."
But when I check the details of the error I dont see any problem causing this error. (Var2 and Var2_error)

Have someone any idea what I'm doing wrong or what is missing to achieve this?

for any Help thanks in advance

regards

Pic1

1 REPLY 1
Helper III
Helper III

Pic1Pic1Pic2Pic2Pic3Pic3Pic3 part2Pic3 part2Var2Var2Var2_errorVar2_error

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (71,674)