Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LarsJuhl
Level: Power Up

Copy folders with files from onedrive to sharepoint

Hi there hope someone can help,

Im tryin to copy all content Files and Folders from Onedrive to Sharepoint list

. This premade flow https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/958c5ff20efb407e8f22c0568fe1298e/co... Only moves the files in root, not folders... so close but not enough 😞 Anyone can help me maybe to change this flow ? thank you

2 REPLIES 2
LarsJuhl
Level: Power Up

Re: Copy folders with files from onedrive to sharepoint

I´ve edited the premade flow to this simple version.

it works only with files which ofcourse I understand 🙂 but how to get folders with content.. ?

thank

flow.png

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Copy folders with files from onedrive to sharepoint

Hi @LarsJuhl ,

Perhaps you could use the List files in folder to get the files in the specified folder and then copy them to SharePoint.

Unfortunately, this action can only get the files in the specified folder, and can't get the files in the subfolder. This is a known limitation. MS Flow does not currently support such a feature.

If you want to get the files in the subfolder, you need to create a similar Flow and specify the Folder of the List files in folder action as a subfolder.

Image reference:

96.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,016)