cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Copy folders with files from onedrive to sharepoint

Hi there hope someone can help,

Im tryin to copy all content Files and Folders from Onedrive to Sharepoint list

. This premade flow https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/958c5ff20efb407e8f22c0568fe1298e/co... Only moves the files in root, not folders... so close but not enough 😞 Anyone can help me maybe to change this flow ? thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Copy folders with files from onedrive to sharepoint

I´ve edited the premade flow to this simple version.

it works only with files which ofcourse I understand 🙂 but how to get folders with content.. ?

thank

flow.png

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Copy folders with files from onedrive to sharepoint

Hi @LarsJuhl ,

Perhaps you could use the List files in folder to get the files in the specified folder and then copy them to SharePoint.

Unfortunately, this action can only get the files in the specified folder, and can't get the files in the subfolder. This is a known limitation. MS Flow does not currently support such a feature.

If you want to get the files in the subfolder, you need to create a similar Flow and specify the Folder of the List files in folder action as a subfolder.

Image reference:

96.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (4,049)