cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakepr
Regular Visitor

Copy list from one list to another list and then another list and then another list

I already have a flow that copy and updates from one list to another using a variable such as elevate to supervisor.  When that is yes, then the flow runs and it copies the item from one list to another. If the item is already on that list, flow will update it.  What I can't get to work is, in my company, I have 4 tiers of management.  I want to move this item up the chain when I select elevate to supervisor, then elevate to manager, then elevate to manager to the next level. I have all the flows working from tier 1 to tier 2, then tier 2 to tier 3 and tier 3 to tier 4 if I create the item in the previous tier. What I cant get to work is if I create the item on tier 1, then select elevate to supervisor, it will move to tier 2. But if i select yes on the elevate to manager on tier 3 for the same item, it will not move on to tier 4.  I am assuming it should be the same flow since the item is just simply moving from one list to another using the flows I created.  Any suggestions as to why it is not moving up the tiers by selecting yes to the elevate question?  Oh and under my runs it says it completed it, but it doesnt show up. Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (3,342)