Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Santosh_M
Helper III
Helper III

Copying file from one SP Site to another SP Site with metadata

Hi,

For one of the Flows for Copying file from SP Site "A" to another SP Site "B" with metadata, I am not getting value for one of the columns. This is choice column and value selected on source is not reflecting on destination site.

If i use a different destination site, say SP Site "C" (Which is a test site), this works fine. I am able to see the values. Can anyone let me know what is the issue here?

Regards,

Santosh

2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@Santosh_M:

Can you confirm that the choice column with which you are having issues exists in the destination list and has the same options defined? 

Can you confirm that the internal names of the columns are the same in both the source and destination sites?  You can find a columns internal name by going to list settings and clicking on the column.  You'll see a string at the end of the URL that looks like this:

&Field=My_x0020_Column

Everything after Filed= is the columns internal name.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Closing this as deleting the column and adding it back worked for me. Looks like some issue during patch updates.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,824)