cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Could not connect to UI flows running on your machine. Please make sure that UI flows is installed and running.

I have been able to call a web UI Flow from a manually triggered Flow with a locally installed On-Premises Gateway installed.  However, if I create a connection to a server-based Gateway, my Flow will not run (fails at the UI Flow).  I'm sure this has something to do with configuration/settings, but I'm at a loss for exactly what to do.  Do I need UI Flows installed on the server, along with the required web browser?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @twarrington68 

If you need to run the UI Flow on the server instance, you need to have the UI Flows desktop app running on the server and if it is a web based one, you also need the extension and the browser. The on prem data gateway would connect with the UI Flow bot running on the desktop to further execute the process. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

I have installed the browser, desktop app and the extensions.  The problem now seems to be that every time I log off the server my gateway disappears, requiring me to restore it.  Any suggestions?  BTW, once I got the Gateway back up and running, the flow ran just fine.

Highlighted

Hi @twarrington68 

That is weird. Can you check if there are any execution scripts running on the server that force shut everything once a user logs off it? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

The OPG service is running, but I get this message...  "Gateway was not found.  Please try to reconfigure the gateway."  Very frustrating, but I'm sure there must be a simple fix.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (2,553)