cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabrielsoto
Frequent Visitor

Could not obtain a WAC access token List Rows Excel Online Power Automate

Hello Guys I hope you are doing great! I have a PowerApps that enables the user to upload a file. In the background, I have a Power automate that grabs this data and inserts it into a sharepoint list.

The file I upload is an excel file. I'm currently Using the "List rows present in table" action. But when I see the error message it says:

The request is forbidden by Graph API. Error code is 'AccessDenied'. Error message is 'Could not obtain a WAC access token.'.
clientRequestId: a7f31990-b8cb-4e90-97c4-da75c02b0850

I have already copied the flow and export and import it.

Do you know why is this happening?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@gabrielsoto 

I am not sure but please try accessing file using unique identifier as shown below:

Excel container does not work with filename.

jinivthakkar_0-1610446643889.png

Check this 

Use an output from the OneDrive for Business connector's triggers/actions (file's Id or File identifier property depending on which one is present for the particular OneDrive for Business's action or trigger).
Use an output from the SharePoint connector's triggers/actions (file's Id or Identifier property depending on which one is present for the particular Sharepoint's action or trigger).

Hello Jini thanks for the fast response! I'm actually using the identifier I get from "Get File properties" action.

Below let me show you the steps of my flow:

Getting data from a PowerApps. 

gabrielsoto_1-1610455390390.png

With this step Im getting the file identifier

Then 

gabrielsoto_2-1610455421111.png

And then I will be using the action "List rows present in a table"

gabrielsoto_3-1610455492142.png

The whole process goes correctly, until this step.

I'm owner of the of this SharePoint group and the files are being saved in the same Sharepoint group document library.

In this step of List of rows, Im getting this issue:

Graph API prohibits the request. The error code is "AccessDenied". The error message is "Could not obtain a WAC access token.".
clientRequestId: f9fb2e72-7bb1-4f91-9cb4-dd888045919f
serviceRequestId: 44a9f4fe-c92f-4f07-a51c-5a9fd6e1b9a4

The following was the old flow, which I replicated (above pictures).

Below the old flow:

In the Identifier information I get from "Get file properties" I get the following:

body('Get_file_propertires')?['{Identifier}']

gabrielsoto_8-1610457780944.png

But in the replicated flow (new), the Identifier information I get from "Get file properties" is different:

outputs('Get_file_properties')?['body/{Identifier}']

gabrielsoto_7-1610457663515.png

Both flows are different owners, so that's why the old flow I'm not currently using it because it is giving me an issue in the "List Rows present in table" step:

gabrielsoto_5-1610457295636.png

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'List_rows_present_in_a_table' inputs at line '1' and column '2409': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_excelonlinebusiness']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_excelonlinebusiness' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline_1, shared_excelonlinebusiness_1, shared_sharepointonline_2'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

That's why Im recreating the flow from scratch, but I'm having the issue of Access denegation.

jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Sorry I dont have any further information on this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (72,021)