cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VeeLearnMSFT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Create Capital Request Process App/Portal/Approval Process

I would like to create a simple process where our employees have the ability to request a capital purchase.  I tried playing with Microsoft Forms but I am not sue it will do exactly what I want to do.  Ideally I would like for the employees to submit it through either some web portal or app.  It would contain things such as the requested item description, which department (which would be some sort of a search to a predefined list), when they need it, and perhaps some other details but most importantly a multi point entry where it would trigger a approval process.  I just dont know where to start it off? Do I need to build a PowerAPP? Do I need to build some sort of a portal?  Any help you can offer, or perhaps if there is something similar that is pre-built.  Anyone have experience with this sort of APP?

1 REPLY 1
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Hi there, 

Yes, this is a pretty common app - but you will want to head over the Power App community to get assistance with it. It's over here: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Community/ct-p/PowerApps1

Cheers,

Rhia

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,429)