cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
enswitzer
Helper II
Helper II

Create Excel File In SharePoint - Error Message

I am creating a flow that will create two different excel files. It is working in the sense that it creates the files. However, when I try to open them - it gives me an error:

enswitzer_0-1614183077713.png

enswitzer_1-1614183095579.png

(opening in desktop doesn't help)

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
enswitzer
Helper II
Helper II

Figured it out!

Apparently, I have to already have the file contents set up. Since I didn't have a file already - I created a template file and called that in to use as the "file contents". 

Also if there is an easier way to do this - I'm all ears! 🙂

enswitzer_0-1614185613951.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
enswitzer
Helper II
Helper II

Figured it out!

Apparently, I have to already have the file contents set up. Since I didn't have a file already - I created a template file and called that in to use as the "file contents". 

Also if there is an easier way to do this - I'm all ears! 🙂

enswitzer_0-1614185613951.png

View solution in original post

StalinPonnusamy
Helper III
Helper III

Good to see your response that you find out the solution and posted it back to the community. I started to analyze this and jumped on other calls and looks you found the solution. Nice

Thanks though! Much appreciated!! FIgured if I'm gonna ask - I might as well respond cause I like to hope I'm not the only one who is not smart enough to get it right 100% of the time first time around 🙂 (I'm SLOWLY but surely getting better at this... wish there was like an all inclusive class I could take on flow!)

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (48,749)