cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Create Google event from Outlook event

My family shares a google calendar, and I use it to keep them up to date when I'll be out of town. I would like to use Flow to create a google calendar event whenever an Outlook calendar event meets a certain critera, such as an "All-day" event or if I tag with a specific category. I would like the Google event to inherit the Location, Start and End time. The title can stay static (i.e. Out of Town).

Currently, only template flows allow the other direction (google to O365), and I have a condition I would like to satisfy.

I have tried to build my own using "Outlook/Outlook 365-event is created" with a Condition of "IsAllDay" = 1, then create Google event. Not using the template, the data fields do not automatically show up as suggestions, and I am not well versed in field/arguments/ODATA references. 

Any help with this seemingly simple and useful request is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

IsAllDay entity is a boolean, please use "true" instead of 1 and check.

For the entity types, please check the below documentation.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/documentation/articles/connectors-create-api-office365-outlook/#wh...

Highlighted

I changed to true. The flow now succeeds, however the condition is always evaluated as "not an all day meeting" so don't copy the event. I have tried the combinations of the following, but cannot seem to find the right syntax.

"IsAllDay" vs. IsAllDay

contains vs. is equal to

"true" vs. true

Once I get the conditional correct, I would really like to pass the values of day/time, subject, location from Outlook to the Google Calendar. They are currently being passed as static values that I entered.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,542)