cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crevan
Advocate I
Advocate I

Create HTML Table (Custom) - Component broken?

Hi everyone,

i have flows with the create Html Table Component with Custom Columns. If i try to open the component i get the Error "Error loading component". I also tried a new flow with the component. When i change from automatic column to custom i get the error the same error.

Is there a problem with the component? Flows stopped working and i can't get them to work again when i can't add the component. Like i said a complete new flow doesn't work either.

CreateHtmlTable-error.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
crevan
Advocate I
Advocate I

@Gopala_Krishna 

i figured it out. When i turn "Experimental Feature" in the settings off evertyhing works normal.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@crevan 

I tried doing the same on my end and that is working fine as expected. I don't see any issues when working with that "Create HTML Table" action card.

Gopala_Krishna_0-1623334647270.png

Can you please try opening the power automate website in a private window and check if it works there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the information shared helps, please consider giving a thumbs up  👍 and mark solution as resolved

crevan
Advocate I
Advocate I

@Gopala_Krishna 
Different Browser complete new Flow. As soon as i change it to custom. boom error

CreateHtmlTable-error2.png

Edit:Tried Inkognito Mode- same error

@crevan 

Not sure why that's happening, on my end it is working fine as expected. May be you can try contacting Microsoft Support to get more assistance on this.

crevan
Advocate I
Advocate I

@Gopala_Krishna 

i figured it out. When i turn "Experimental Feature" in the settings off evertyhing works normal.

mhemphill-wiley
Advocate I
Advocate I

@crevanThanks for posting that, it helped me too! Please mark it as the answer so it shows up at the top. 🙂

crevan
Advocate I
Advocate I

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,980)