cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenAffleck
Frequent Visitor

Create a Team - This action has been temporarily disabled.

Hi,

I've noticed that since today all flows using the Create a Team (preview) action are failing. 

In fact, the action itself is gone when trying to create a new flow. 

My questions are the following:

1) Could we have known this before? Any source of announcements? 

2) What is going on, and when will it be back? 

3) Where to report this kind of issue? Should it go here? 

I know it is a preview (just like everything in the cloud).

BenAffleck_0-1597931944207.png

1 REPLY 1
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@BenAffleck 

1) Could we have known this before? Any source of announcements? No, if it's a Preview action Microsoft can add to it, change it or delete it at will.

2) What is going on, and when will it be back?  Who knows? I assume that something was broken with it which is why it was withdrawn. Hopefully it will come back but that is the problem with Preview actions.

3) Where to report this kind of issue? Should it go here? You can mention it here as you've done but there's nowhere official to report this. I know that sounds negative but that's the way it is.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (3,658)