Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Create a text-log in SharePoint - List

Hello,

I have a problem and would need your hivemind to help me. I need to create a flow that let me see changes in a created app via Powerapp.

I have a list in Sharepoint-Online with different columns. One column is named "log" and it needs to "log" the changes in the other columns. What flow should I use? Or how to create a flow that does exactly that?

Does anyone has a idea how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Danny

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Create a text-log in SharePoint - List

Will Version History not suffice? it would be a nicer interface

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Danny2810,

Just like @Gristy said, you can use the version history in the SharePoint list to view the previous version of the item.

Please refer to this document that how to enable and configure version for a list:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/enable-and-configure-versioning-for-a-list-or-library-1555d...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hello,

the version history is good for a libary with documents but not for a list with over 20.000 or more items.

Greetings from Germany

Danny

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,462)