cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishy0229
Frequent Visitor

Create an Item Error with item that doesn't exist

Hi!

I am getting the following message for create an item. The item it is referencing is not on the form I am using. O have looked everywhere to see if it is referenced at all and it is not.

"The 'inputs.parameters' of workflow operation 'Create_item' of type 'OpenApiConnection' is not valid. Error details: Input parameter 'item/Coachesandmentorsotherstoimprove' is required to be of type 'Number/double'. The runtime value '""' to be converted doesn't have the expected format 'Number/double'."

Thanks, Trisha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@trishy0229  Please check this column- Coachesandmentorsotherstoimprove return type. it needs to be 'Number/double' format. if you are delaing with blank value then use if(empty(),'','') condition with empty ().

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@trishy0229  Please check this column- Coachesandmentorsotherstoimprove return type. it needs to be 'Number/double' format. if you are delaing with blank value then use if(empty(),'','') condition with empty ().

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,278)