cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dimi
Level 10

Create event for SharePoint calendar list not showing in Calendar view but is showing in All Events

Hi all

I am creating an event in a SharePoint Calendar with Flow, it runs sucessfully but the event is not showing in the Calendar view. It is showing in the "All events" though so it is 100% sure that it has been created but i can't seem to figure out why it isn't showing in the Calendar view. Any suggestions on what setting this could be or if this is possible at all?

Here are some screenshots:

1.jpg2.jpg

Thank you in advance, if any question don't hesitate.

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Create event for SharePoint calendar list not showing in Calendar view but is showing in All Eve

@dimi :

I suspect that your issue may be that the time for the event that Flow created is for 2:30 to 4:30 AM - outside of normal business hours.  Your view may only be showing items during normal business hours.  Try changing the time and see what happens.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Create event for SharePoint calendar list not showing in Calendar view but is showing in All Eve

@dimi :

I suspect that your issue may be that the time for the event that Flow created is for 2:30 to 4:30 AM - outside of normal business hours.  Your view may only be showing items during normal business hours.  Try changing the time and see what happens.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

dimi
Level 10

@ScottShearer, you sir are a life savier 🙂 THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I don't know why i did not thought about this ...

The time i give is and the time Flow takes/translates was already 1h different, and than SharePoint takes it further and has 11hours difference so yeah changing the time to a time within the working hours did the trick 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,173)