Did you mean: 
Tanveer
Regular Visitor

Create flow for service ticket

I have created a flow as per the followings,

1. When a new response is submitted for MS form

2. Get response details from MS form

3. Create item in share point list

there are many files left blank which i would like to fill later adding from another form (flow not created yet)

4. Start an approval

5. Condition for approve or not reject

6. IF yes for Approved

6. Inform item creator of approval

6.1  filling to, subject & body

7. If No, /rejected

7.1 Filing To, Subject and body.

Now that my initial step is complete now i need to capture the approved/reject status in sharepoint item list. How to do this i am stuck here.

After the capturing approval status! (stuck) I need to assign this list item to an processor of this request how to do it.

I propose 

created another form and send this to the processor of the request and fill due date and resubmit

in flow repeated the step i.e.

1. When a new response is submitted for MS form

2. Get response details from MS form

3. Create item in share point list, but this item i need to capture the information in blank fields of the list and complete the request.

Now the process is complete processor need to update the status of the ticket finished and send response to the requester that, his request is finished.

1 REPLY 1
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

Without seeing your Flow, your best bet for capturing approved or rejected would be to Add a condition to a flow. Further: 

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,760)