I've an Excel file needs to be uploaded into a sharepoint list.
In that Excel file I have two rows:
In my flow, I check ID_PERFORMANCE column, if exists into sharepoint list I update the record, if does not exixst I create a new record.
When I run the flow, the existing line while successfully updated! The new line is not created and I don't have any errors!
The strange thing is that in Flow log, in create record session, I see the green flag but I can not see the creation log because is not expandible, see image below:
Please, any suggestion will be most appreciated!!
Solved! Go to Solution.
I think for the "No" parts of the condition, you need to pull out the "Create item" action of the "Apply to each" Action.
In the "Yes" part, the "Apply to each" action is used because the output of your "get items" is a collection (even if there is only 1 element returned)
The flow is already how you mean:
I try to create another flow without existint test and only the Create part and it works properly.
The strange thing is that in the log of flow, no error occurred but the "Create" part is not available, like my first post.
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!