cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
don75
Frequent Visitor

Creating Microsoft booking appointment from power automate

I have created a flow that creates an appointment in Microsoft booking app.

I made sure that I include all the fields (including custom ones) in the Create Event.

In create event configuration, I use the booking app user id and password to connect to access the booking calendar. My flow works without any issues and creates the appointment. 

However, when I open the booking app and try to open the created appointment, I get the error :

don75_0-1617734106754.png

I made sure that I include all the required information in the create event body section. How I got this was first created an appointment from the booking app and then copied the contents of the appointment body into the create event body. Then replaced the fields (appt start time, end time...etc.) that I need from a sharepoint list.

don75_1-1617734177805.png

Now sure how to fix this error. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @don75,

I don't know if creating Booking events with the Office 365 Outlook connector is actually supported. Feels like it is a Shared calendar, but can't seem to find any statement about it in the documentation though:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#known-issues-and-limitations

However, a potential workaround could be the usage of the Graph API endpoint to create a booking appointment.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/bookingbusiness-post-appointments?view=graph-rest-beta&ta...

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (58,354)