cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fvamaro
Level: Powered On

Creating WebHook sender

I'm developing a Custom connector with Microsoft Flow.

I've already connected my webApp (asp.Net) with flow and it works fine! Now I want to extend its functionalities and add some triggers through webhooks.

I followed this tutorials

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/webdev/2015/09/15/sending-webhooks-with-asp-net-webhooks-preview/ but I don't know how it works with flow.

What can I do?

(I've already see that https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/customapi-webhooks/#creating-webhook-triggers-fr..., but my question its how to implementit in visual studio)

2 REPLIES 2
Flow Staff RajRa
Flow Staff

Re: Creating WebHook sender

Hi Fvamaro,

You would have to onboard your custom API using the sample as a reference. The reference uses GitHub but you should be able to use it as a starting point. You will need to register an end point to subscribe and un-subscribe the weekhook among other things. If there are specific questions, I can help.

thanks

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating WebHook sender

Hi My question would be the same as previous. How would i implment this in visual studios. Many of the how-to-tutorials are great, but what it doesn't share are references to doing it in my hown code. Git hub took care of the back end. What do I need to have prepared for me to save the right data? Meaning what to expect to recieve from flow. I might be asking naively.

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 406 members 6,742 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: