Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deepakg1986
Level: Power Up

Creating a Microsoft Flow connecting with 2 MS Form Quizzes at the same time

Hello All,

I am creating a workflow in MS Forms.

My Case is as  below:

*I am conducting 2 quizzes with same questions (10 questions) using MS Forms-Quiz . These are Pre-Learning test and Post-Learning test.

*After the learner completes the Pre-Learning test. He will get an outlook email with a table showing his responses as below using MS Flow:

Question

Your Pre-Test Answer

The Capital City of India is:

Mumbai

*Now after completing the post-learning test, he need to get a mail with his pre-learning and post-learning selections as below:

Question

Your Pre-Test Answer

Your Post-Test Answer

Mumbai

Delhi

The workflow should be -

"When a new response is submitted in Quiz-2 (named , Sample Quiz-1), get the responses from Quiz-1 (Duplicate Sample Quiz) as well. Create an email message with Body as in the second table above with the responses from Quiz-1 and Quiz-2 being dynamic fields that gets populated in the mail body."

When I tried the workflow as below, while the Post Learning Test (Duplicate Sample Quiz) responses get pulled up, but the Pre-Learning Test (Sample Quiz-1) does not get pulled up though the run gets successfully executed, it populates blank in the pre-learning test column.

Screenshot-1.png

Question

Your Pre-Test Answer

Your Post-Test Answer

Delhi

I get the below in the Pre-Learning response field when I try to debug into the run history.

Screenshot-2.png

Can you kindly help me acheive the below?...I would be really grateful for your help! 

Question

Your Pre-Test Answer

Your Post-Test Answer

Mumbai

Delhi

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Creating a Microsoft Flow connecting with 2 MS Form Quizzes at the same time

Hi @Deepakg1986,

Do you want to get responses from two forms within a flow?

I am afraid that it might be not possible. We could only use the action Get response details to get response from the form that is specified in the trigger but not others.

From the screenshot, it seems that you are trying to get response details from two different forms.

Please consider submitting a request if you need this feature on Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,752)