cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
icee8123
Frequent Visitor

Creating a flow that retrieves from multiple Shared Mailbox addresses

Hello,

Is it possible to create a flow with multiple Shared Mailbox addresses as the source of the trigger?

I have successfully created a flow using the trigger "When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox", but the flow is not working If I used multiple addresses.

Is there any workaround for this kind of scenario? What I was thinking is have multiple addresses and then just add a condition and check the recipient of the email and then proceed with the other actions depending on the recipient.

I wanted to do it like this to minimize the maintenance of multiple workflows for users.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @icee8123,

I am afraid that it might be not possible to add multiple recipients in the To filed of the action When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox.

I have made a test on my side and I found that when there are multiple recipients, it won’t be triggered.

Please submit a request on Flow Ideas Forum at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

When multiple recipients are supported in this action, I assume that you could add a Condition to check the Recipient, then proceed with the other actions depending on the recipient.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @icee8123,

I am afraid that it might be not possible to add multiple recipients in the To filed of the action When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox.

I have made a test on my side and I found that when there are multiple recipients, it won’t be triggered.

Please submit a request on Flow Ideas Forum at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

When multiple recipients are supported in this action, I assume that you could add a Condition to check the Recipient, then proceed with the other actions depending on the recipient.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

GabrielStJohn
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @icee8123!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! If you have already posted your idea to the Flow Community Ideas Forum or found an existing idea to upvote, then you need to post the URL to the idea’s thread as a reply to this thread. Then click "Accept as Solution" on the reply if you approve it as a solution to your issue so that other users may vote for the Flow Idea and identify the information easily within this thread.

Thank You for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,292)