cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ivohra
Frequent Visitor

Creating an entry in a shared calendar

Hi,

I created a flow that creates an entry in a shared calendar. That all works fine. However, other users that have full access to the same calendar get ‘object not found’ error message.

Any help or beat way of doing this, would be appreciated.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ivohra
Frequent Visitor

It's all good, I have resolved the issue. I didn't realise there was a V2 version of PowerApps to PowerAutomate connection and that does exactly what I wanted.

thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Hi there, 

When does the error message appear? Like, when they trigger the flow, or when they go to access the event? 

Ivohra
Frequent Visitor

When the event is triggered.

Ivohra_0-1655121383585.png

Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Are you able to show both the configuration and the error outputs from Create an Event? I understand that it's "Object Not Found" but I'd be curious to see how you've got it set-up that is' working for only yourself - really it should be operating with your connection and there shouldn't be an issue, so I'm wondering if it's coming from your PowerAPp, maybe missing some content in the data passed?

Hi,

Thanks for helping - see below for the output from create event:-

PA1.jpg

PA1.jpg

Ivohra
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Wouldn't it run with the permissions of whoever is running the app? I thought that was the norm. Otherwise whoever is running the app would have the same permissions.

thanks

Iqbal

Ivohra
Frequent Visitor

It's all good, I have resolved the issue. I didn't realise there was a V2 version of PowerApps to PowerAutomate connection and that does exactly what I wanted.

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (216)