cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevtun1982
Helper III
Helper III

Creating my First Flow. "Select an output from previous steps"

This is my first Flow and I was hoping it would be relatively easy (How wrong was I).

I have added a snipping of the issue. All I am trying to do is send an email to someone to make changes if 'Cost' is equal to 'YES'. I believe that I have done it correct but I am not sure what to enter into the 'Select an output from previous steps' Field.

Could someone assist please?

I will have another step after this and hopefully it will be a similar issue with the above field and then that will hopefully be it all done.

Thank you

Flow1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gabibalaban
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @kevtun1982 ,

In your case try triggerBody().

Hope it helps !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gabibalaban
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @kevtun1982 ,

In your case try triggerBody().

Hope it helps !

View solution in original post

Hi @gabibalaban 

I have entered the above and although there are now no warnings... my flow still does not seem to be working. I have added a new post as I could not find this 1. I have now found it so I apologise for that.

Could you take a look at the pictures in my new post please and see where I may have gone wrong?

Kevin

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (36,944)