cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Connector Connection Questions

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I figured I would give it a shot. I am working on a custom connector for Power Automate and I have everything set up and defined. When I completed setting up my operation/action and clicked on TEST, I was prompted to create a "connection", which I did.  Then, after defining the connection I clicked TEST and got a 500 response.  This was due to the fact that I had forgotten to specify that the connector should use an on-prem data gateway.

So I edited the connector and checked the option to use a data gateway.  Then I deleted the connection  and updated the connector. I then clicked on TEST and clicked on Add Connection, which prompted me to enter the connection credentials (and this time it showed the data gateway I have set up).  However, when I try to execute the test, I get a 404 error:

{
"status": 404,
"source": "https://power-te-westus-1.azurewebsites.net:443/tokens/msmanaged-na/grmviapostman-5f54eb73eac7176e88...",
"message": "Error from token exchange: The connection (msmanaged-na/grmviapostman-5f54eb73eac7176e88-5f9e0c352750690650/f207f9aaa6dd454296055023b1967339) is not found. Please create new connection and change your application to use the new connection."
}

Can someone help out with what is going on here?  The connection exists (I went through the creation process), and it shows up under the Connections screen. Why does it say it cannot find it? Also, the data gateway shows that it is running and connected, so that is not the issue.

Finally, I tried changing the connection to use a different connection that I have defined but I was not able to select it -- why does the connector TEST screen (where you specify the connection to use) only show ONE option listed in the connections selection list -- even though I have several defined in my Power Automate portal?  Why can I not select one of my other connections to try?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (10,958)