cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renewtx
Frequent Visitor

Custom Connector Connection Questions

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I figured I would give it a shot. I am working on a custom connector for Power Automate and I have everything set up and defined. When I completed setting up my operation/action and clicked on TEST, I was prompted to create a "connection", which I did.  Then, after defining the connection I clicked TEST and got a 500 response.  This was due to the fact that I had forgotten to specify that the connector should use an on-prem data gateway.

So I edited the connector and checked the option to use a data gateway.  Then I deleted the connection  and updated the connector. I then clicked on TEST and clicked on Add Connection, which prompted me to enter the connection credentials (and this time it showed the data gateway I have set up).  However, when I try to execute the test, I get a 404 error:

{
"status": 404,
"source": "https://power-te-westus-1.azurewebsites.net:443/tokens/msmanaged-na/grmviapostman-5f54eb73eac7176e88...",
"message": "Error from token exchange: The connection (msmanaged-na/grmviapostman-5f54eb73eac7176e88-5f9e0c352750690650/f207f9aaa6dd454296055023b1967339) is not found. Please create new connection and change your application to use the new connection."
}

Can someone help out with what is going on here?  The connection exists (I went through the creation process), and it shows up under the Connections screen. Why does it say it cannot find it? Also, the data gateway shows that it is running and connected, so that is not the issue.

Finally, I tried changing the connection to use a different connection that I have defined but I was not able to select it -- why does the connector TEST screen (where you specify the connection to use) only show ONE option listed in the connections selection list -- even though I have several defined in my Power Automate portal?  Why can I not select one of my other connections to try?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,286)