Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPMontoya
Helper II
Helper II

Custom Connector to Atlassian Confluence

Hi,

this is a post that is not really associated to a specific problem, so I wasn't quite sure where to put it. I hope it's fine here.

I am currently in the process of trying to figure out if it is possible to create a custom connector for Confluence by Atlassian, but I am currently not in a situation where I can actually try it out myself 🙃.

Based on what I have seen in the Confluence-API and from what I have read about custom connectors I don't see why it would not be possible. However, I have noticed a suspicious lack of results when doing various Google-searches about the topic.

Now, if anyone has had experience with building a connector for Confluence, then great, please let me know. If not my question is more general: can you build a custom connector for any API or does that API have to fulfill certain criteria?

Thanks in advance, cheers,

JP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @JPMontoya 

I have not built a custom connector for confluence so far but if you are able to send the api requests using Postman, then you should be able to create the custom connector for it. To begin with, I would recommend you try out the HTTP actions in Power Automate for API requests and if that works, you can create the custom connector as well. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @JPMontoya 

I have not built a custom connector for confluence so far but if you are able to send the api requests using Postman, then you should be able to create the custom connector for it. To begin with, I would recommend you try out the HTTP actions in Power Automate for API requests and if that works, you can create the custom connector as well. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Thanks @yashag2255! I was not aware that there is an HTTP-action in Power Automate. That certainly makes things easier.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (2,298)