cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Connector with Manual Trigger

As we know the trigger for any flow can be manual or automated (via webhooks trigger). I would like to know how can we create a manual trigger for our Custom Connector. The one similar to Sharepoint's For a selected file or Onedrive's for a selected file. I tried to look into documentation but it isn't available.

2 REPLIES 2
abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous 

Custom connectors are used for accessing a specific API and related activities. Currently it won't support a trigger from other data sources.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it can be triggered from other sources (webapps) using Flow sdk. Sharepoint and Onedrive are using the same thing. But the point is I just want to know how they created their own Manual trigger in Connector.
"For a selected file" trigger is a manual triggered event which can be called from sharepoint website, and I digged in a little bit and found that they are using Flow sdk to call it.

Even I was also able to call my flows having sharepoint manual trigger from my website. But I can't make changes in their connector. So, I'm looking for a way to create my own manual trigger.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,168)