cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joseescm

Custom Connector with flow using Per Flow Plan licensing

Hi, 

We have been having some issues with one of our flows where a custom connector does not seem to work. 

We bought a pack of Per-Flow Licensing and attached it to the Flow. 

We then created a custom connector to connect to an internal web app to drop the users' response.  We seem to be getting an error when testing the connector on it's own.   

"Operation failed (400), see response below" 

"message": "Invalid token\r\nclientRequestId: 61f309d8-db69-4e94-bfb5-468d-2580eee6"

What can I do having the per-flow license.  We were under the impression that we can utilize custom connectors "Premium" but seems that every time we try to create a new one we get prompted for the start free trial of services.  How should we go about and dealing with premium connectors if we can't from the context of our own accounts. Do they have to be created from within the flow? 

We also do have a gateway in place but should users having the only "allowed to use" be able to see it within their flow?  While testing we had to give the user admin access. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

I'm not sure if this is your problem, but I suspect it might be.  To create Custom Connectors I believe you need to have a full Per User license.  Once the connector is in use in the flow then you should be able to use the connector using the per flow licensing.  But I don't think you can build flows using per flow licensing, just consume them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,963)