Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mousman85
Helper III
Helper III

Custom Item missing from some items since update - teams creation

Hi,

Seem to be having some issues with new updates in Power Automate. We can now create a team through PA which is great, but when i need to add members to the newly created team i can't add the new team ID as a custom item in the add members connector, and i believe this new method doens't create a group either so they can't be added to a group. 

image.png

I discovered this as my previous flow is now not working, i used to create a group and then wait 15 mins and add a team to that group, this created the general folder, this general folder is now no longer created at this step, the folder is only created when you open the team in teams, this is frustrating as i was using the general folder to pre-populate with a set folder structure for each team setup, this no longer works. 

Any ideas on this?

Edit: This custom item is missing from nearly all teams connector, send message post adaptive cards, can no longer pick a cutsom item, so can no longer pick a newly created team. This seems like an error as it makes no sense that you can't select a custom item or newly created team ID to send a message to. 

2nd Edit: Custom item selection is missing from Create new folder as well. This is certainly broken and causes some major issues,

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,518)