cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DevItAll
Frequent Visitor

D365 Finance and Operations Pick Pack Ship

I'd like to gain access to pick list info so I can send it to another database.

A few examples of what I need to get:Customer ID, Custoemer Address1, Customer Zipcode

I'm looking in the D365 connector but I'm not seeing anything obvious that will help me tap in at the pick piece of the process.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be thrilled.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DevItAll,

Currently there is no available trigger for Dynamics 365 for Operations. I have seen similar request on Flow Ideas Forum, please vote the idea at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Need-Triggers-for-Dynamics-365-Operation/idi-p/21044

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DevItAll,

Are you working with Dynamics 365 for Operations? Do you want to use the custom entities pick, pack, ship? Do you want to get the list info from a trigger?

Currently, there is no available trigger for Dynamics 365 for Operations, have you tried to use the action Get records?

Please share more details on your scenario.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mabel

Thanks so much for your response.

I saw this.  https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/shared_dynamicsax/dynamics-365-for-operations/

Our existing ERP uses two tables and a couple of sql triggers to move data from our ERP to Worldship. I'd like to keep the same process intact and just find a way to move the data from d365 into the IMPORT(worldships import) table then do the same on the EXPORT side back over to d365.

From what I've seen read about flow, and from the expirements I've done, it's seems perfect. I just have not figured out if it's possible.

I hope this helps.

Shawn

The plot thickens.

There are currently no triggers for the dynamics for operations flow. Asking what triggers there should be, seems obvious, but I guess I'll have to find another way.

Hi @DevItAll,

Currently there is no available trigger for Dynamics 365 for Operations. I have seen similar request on Flow Ideas Forum, please vote the idea at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Need-Triggers-for-Dynamics-365-Operation/idi-p/21044

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,936)